Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ekoleds 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ekoleds
    Participant

try with the new information.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

try now to update theme, it should be working fine :)

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

I managed to download the theme child version 1.0.0 which is older than mine but i couldn´t find the child version 1.0.3 in the themeforest page, the only thing that i can do is to download the whole theme again. Where can i find it? Do you have any link?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

not sure what is happening from your side, but from our side this working fine.

For example, before you added portfolio page “Sun in the sky” and now you add new portfolio page “New road” and for “New road” you set “People” category, but for “Sun in the sky” page, you added “Nature” category before and now also “People” category. Then when you go to see your page at Portfolio section, you will see “New road” with “People” category, but you will also see “Sun in the sky” with this two categories: “People” and “Nature”. “Sun in the sky” page will be display because it contains “People” category.

We also can’t access to your WordPress because we again see same error:

This site can’t be reached

www.yourdomain.com took too long to respond.
    Search Google for yourdomain prueba
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

i understand how works portfolio item but when i try to do, i put 6 “portofolios to be shown” and after, the web only load 6 and i want 32 but in the first time i only want to be shown 6, because if i put 32 portfolios to be shown, in the website shown all of them and i dont want that. if the visitors want to see more then they have to click the button but the button doesn’t works well either.

Do you have a link where i can download the child theme of andy version 1.0.3? because in themeforest there isnt that version.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is happening because your still have javascript error when you inspect

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #main_menu_left a[href=#lema1]

You can find solution here:

https://magnior.com/forums/topic/wordpress-4-5-1-issues/

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

i did the change in the custom file but the problem is not resolved. What more can i do?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

first thing is that you added your categories wrong(you add Industria,Administración,
    but there must be space in categories like this Industria, Administración and you can read that in theme documentation)

Second thing there is an error on your site

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

Please solve that error or send us your FTP credentials so we can help you with that.

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

i try with space, without space, nothing written but i doesnt work. it is very rare.

My credentials are in the private area.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, we can’t access to your files through FTP because you send us just WordPress credentials. Please send FTP credentials.

Kind regards

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well’ is closed to new replies.