Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ekoleds 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ekoleds
    Participant

I have 2 problems with the portfolio items:

First one the “LOAD MORE” button doesn’t load any photo. It is curious because when i am in the personalization mode in wordpress it works well but when you enter in the website the button doesn’t do anything. It is very rare.

the second one, i put 6 portfolios like “Number of portfolio items to be shown” and it only charge 6 of 1 category but i have 32 portfolios with 2 diferent categories. I write the names of the categories (industry,council) in the portfolio categories text box asswell. I try to not write anything in that box too, with the same result. When i put 32 portfolios to be shown, the 2 categories appears but all the porfolios aswell and i only want 6 and if the visitors want more the can use the “LOAD MORE” button.

what can i do to solve these problems?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

“LOAD MORE” won’t work because you have jQuery error on your site.
    Also we suggest that you update theme to the latest version (1.0.3).
    After the update everything should work properly.

Best Regards

Ekoleds
    Participant

thank you.

where can i download the latest version of andy?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You can download it on themeforest, but wait a few days until the new version comes out.

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

okey i will wait,

i was looking for it but i only found an older version 1.0.0. Supposedly i have 1.0.1. installed now, when are you going to upload the new version approximately?

could you write me the link of the update?

thank you for your support.

Ekoleds
    Participant

Sorry and the second problem can be solved with the new update?

“the second one, i put 6 portfolios like “Number of portfolio items to be shown” and it only charge 6 of 1 category but i have 32 portfolios with 2 diferent categories. I write the names of the categories (industry,council) in the portfolio categories text box asswell. I try to not write anything in that box too, with the same result. When i put 32 portfolios to be shown, the 2 categories appears but all the porfolios aswell and i only want 6 and if the visitors want more the can use the “LOAD MORE” button.”

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you please give us your WordPress credentials so we can help you?

Cheers

Ekoleds
    Participant

yes, of course.

Ekoleds
    Participant

i try to change the portfolio´s words to my language in Portfolio default an Portfolio fullwidth default. These are examples but the wor have not been changed

esc_html__(‘No hay más proyectos.’, ‘ABdev_andy’)
    esc_html__(‘Todos’, ‘ABdev_andy’)

anda i would like to change the URL http://www.example.com/portfolio to http://www.example.com/proyecto.

what files must i overwrite?

cheers.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, all we see is this error:

This site can’t be reached

www.ekoleds.com took too long to respond.
    Search Google for yoursite prueba login
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well’ is closed to new replies.