Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well

This topic contains 35 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ekoleds 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ekoleds
    Participant

i’ve tried to do but i havent achieved to change ‘no additional portfolio post found’, for example ALL for TODOS, i have changed it but the other one has not been changed and it is changed in POedit. I create ABdev-portfolio-es_ES.mo and ABdev-portfolio-es_ES.po well, then i upload them to my hosting, i have deleted the olds one, in theory for wordprees 4.0 or more you dont have to insert “wplang”. for example. Do i have to do anything else?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Try renaming your .po and .mo files to

ABdev-portfolio-es.mo/po and see if that works. You didn’t need to delete old ones, just place these inside the languages folder of the plugin.

Ekoleds
    Participant

If i rename, it doesnt work and i lose the change of “all” for “todos”. can i change this works manipulating any file of the theme? because this way seems like it isnt going to work.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You are using portfolio shortcode for that, no? We just saw that you can enter the link text in the backend, on the creator. So just edit the page, open the shortcode and change the text :D

And revert the .po file the way it was so that it works.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You can change it in this file: wp-content\plugins\abdev-portfolio\shortcode.php on line 294 you’ll see this code:
    'noposts' => esc_attr__('No additional portfolio posts found', 'ABdev_andy')
    just change No additional portfolio posts found text and that will be it.

Regards

Ekoleds
    Participant

its solved. Thank you very much.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio LOAD MORE button doesn't works well’ is closed to new replies.