videos

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

amicus
    Participant

This website was my new install. I didn’t do any modifications to any files (except for some CSS changes in editor). And I don’t have any additional plugins. Could you please escalate my request? Especially, please take a look at the error messages (on the Chrome developers console). I don’t understand why the file name in the error message is changed and as a result the 404 status is shown.

Thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

in this link we send you newest version of Drag and Drop builder (you have 3.0.2, we sending you 3.0.3).

https://www.sendfilessecurely.com/getfile.aspx?id=do44KC6IuiOeITpj4Gkxsg9a666wh6vRNunC

Secure password is same like your password for WordPress account.

I hope this will help you.

Cheers

amicus
    Participant

Thank you, I’ve uploaded the new dnd folder but the videos are still not working. Please help.

amicus
    Participant

I’ve also noticed that after a few seconds the video controls appear in the iframe when you hover. But when you click play – nothing is happening and the console displays this error:
    Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The element has no supported sources.(anonymous function) @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=2.18.1-a:27n.event.dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.3:3r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.3:3
    mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=2.18.1-a:27 Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: The element has no supported sources.(anonymous function) @ mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=2.18.1-a:27n.event.dispatch @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.3:3r.handle @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.3:3

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

something is wrong with your server or permissions.

File uploaded via native WordPress media library does not exist.

http://ftp-yourdomain.azurewebsites.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/milano.mp4

Please contact your provider.

Kind regards

amicus
    Participant

ok thank you, i’ll contact my host

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No problem

Cheers

amicus
    Participant

Hello,
    FYI, the host advised me to add this code to my web.config file and it worked perfectly:
    <staticContent>
    <!– New mimeMaps for video files –>
    <mimeMap fileExtension=”.mp4″ mimeType=”video/mp4″ />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=”.webm” mimeType=”video/webm” />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=”.ogv” mimeType=”video/ogg” />
    </staticContent>

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad to hear that :)

Thank you

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘videos’ is closed to new replies.