This shortcode doesn’t have attributes

Home Forums Dzen WordPress Theme This shortcode doesn’t have attributes

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

TaloConsulting
    Participant

I now get this error message on all pages including your sample pages when editing with Drag and Drop.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

I’m trying to reproduce this all day without success.. On your site and my localhost, even following steps you mentioned..
    I really want to help you and to know what is causing that behavior!
    Maybe a solution for you would be version of plugin with all small suffixes? I can do that for you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

I have same Chrome version, plugin is developed with testing in Chrome..
    What is your Windows version?

TaloConsulting
    Participant

All I can say is that this is too weird….

Windows 7 to answer your question. SP1 if that matters. My setup is pretty generic…. so personally I don’t think this is going to be too much of a factor, but I totally understand where you’re coming from and we have to see the external factors.

If you’re as curious as I am with this, perhaps the lowercase tag is a testable option. Your call.

I’m a patient customer and a fan of this template !-) I just hope you have the same patience and the time to help… Cheers!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Of course, this must be fixed! :)
    The reason why I’m looking at external factors is that I’m not able to replicate this even on your site. And that is very strange, and even more strange is that we have identical OS/browser..
    I’ll make lowercase version and upload on your server, give me couple of minutes

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘This shortcode doesn’t have attributes’ is closed to new replies.