Not display main logo

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Not display main logo

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

your logo is too big. We suggests you to reduce your logo size and put transparent background on him, not white(we add WORLD-LINK-LOGO-FOR-SITE1.png 145 × 38 for example).

Also you put display:none; to logo in your transparent header,

so add this code to your style.css file:

#main_logo {
        display: inline !important;
    }

Now logo should work fine.

For portfolio we add “Portfolio test” page. As we see it’s all ok, maybe you just forget to set the template. When you add new portfolio page at right side you can choose what template you want. You have Portfolio – 1 Column, Portfolio – 2 Columns, Portfolio – 3 Columns, Portfolio – 4 Columns…you choose.

In the attachment we sending you contact form 1 picture that works perfect. You can see that at page “Contact form test” taht we added. Maybe you didn’t fulfilled all required fields?

Cheers

Mhadz
    Participant

Hi Sir;

My logo in home page is not showing in transparent Nav and also the code is I don’t know where I put this where place and where line please help me.

Thanks

Mhadz
    Participant

Hi Sir;

How can I fit the logo in Navbar very small I Want to exactly no padding in top and botton.

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

your style.css file you can find here
    \wp-content\themes\vozx

So, open your style.css and put there this code(somewhere in header code):

#main_logo {
        display: inline !important;
    }

If you don’t know how to add this code send us your FTP credentials so we can access your files and help you.

You can use logo image that we add (WORLD-LINK-LOGO-FOR-SITE1.png) because with that image logo size is good.

I hope this help you.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Not display main logo’ is closed to new replies.