Motor template doesn't install to WP

Home Forums Motor Site Template Motor template doesn't install to WP

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

raliyev
    Participant

Hi ab-themes!

Does support motor template for WP version 4.1.1 ?

Thanks advance!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Yes motor template will work on the newest wordpress :)

If you have any problems, please explain in more detail, and provide us with your username and password (and site link) so that we can inspect the issues (put the credentials in the hidden field).

raliyev
    Participant

Thank you for reply.

I purchased motor theme yesterday. And i have some issues to install theme. Can you help me?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

What seem to be the issue? We looked around, and the only thing you were missing was the twitter api settings which you need to set up via your twitter.

raliyev
    Participant

Thank you!

1) When i upload content.xml error accured.
    2) In WP admin panel there is no Products ,Woocommerceand WPML menu.
    3) I want that the theme being like http://preview.magnior.com/motor/ templates

Thank you advance! :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

There is no Woocommerce menu, because you did not install Woocommerce (this is not our plugin so it doesn’t come boundled with the theme). WPML is a premium plugin. Our theme works with it, but we cannot sell it with the theme (it’s a premium plugin that you have to pay for).

Most of the import failures come from woocommerce not being able to import categories or some specific media, but the media you’ll have imported are placeholders (we cannot provide images due to Themeforest policy).

We’ve uploaded sliders, and widgets, and everything else seems to be working fine. Be sure to read the documentation provided with the theme for more detailed instructions and how-to’s :)

raliyev
    Participant

Thank you reply.

1) I want that to add URL to listing button on the top menu.
    2) Generally when to submit add listing forms the informations where are going. I added my email to add listing contact form, but i dont received any email. Please write detailed about it and using site.
    3) My site will be free advertisement site. I want that if the user clicking to add listing button, filling the forms and submitting, will informations instantly appear on the site or not?

Thanks for advance! :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

1. To set up the listing button, set up a page to be your listings page, and then in the Theme options go to Header and on the bottom there is the option to choose the listings page.

2. We set up the listings page as a contact form 7 form. You just create a CF7 contact form (you can set up the mail and all the relevant info there), and the mail should work (your server should have that support) – read more about it here: http://contactform7.com/docs/

3. Currently that will not be the case. They can enter the info, and then you’ll have to fill in the data. We are working on a listings plugin that will do exactly what you need, it’ll be ready soon.

raliyev
    Participant

Thank you for reply!

1) Solved

2) Solved

3) When will approximately be ready your new listing plugin? It is very important for me.

Thank for advance.
    Have a nice day!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

It’s hard to really say because we have a lot of work but our assessment is that it should be ready for up to two weeks.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Motor template doesn't install to WP’ is closed to new replies.