Bug: Text/HTML element being added

Home Forums Drag and Drop Shortcodes Bug: Text/HTML element being added

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Chris
    Participant

If I click on the: ‘Text’ -> ‘Visual’, then the ‘Drag & Drop’ editor tab, a new Text/HTML element is added to the page builder (this happens on your demo page as well).

I think it includes a ‘br’ or ‘p’ tag from the visual editor as a Text/HTML shortcode.

Can you fix this issue in the next update?

-Chris

velocityconcepts
    Participant

I am having the same issue. The <br> tag keeps getting added in the Text/HTML shortcode when I go to edit my pages.

velocityconcepts
    Participant

Really need to get this sorted out.. I can’t even edit pages without going through every single text/html shortcode and deleting a bunch of code that gets added.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

We are currently working on this and it is our priority task. It will be fixed in update in a day or two.
    Thank you for your patience, we are very sorry for any inconvenience..

velocityconcepts
    Participant

Has this been resolved yet? Or at least getting close? I just downloaded the plugin from Envato in hopes that a new version would be there and now my site is even more messed up then before I re uploaded the plugin.

Please get this fixed ASAP.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    yes, it has been resolved.
    Please give me temporary admin account so I can check what is going on on your site (type it in hidden content field).
    Cheers

masterken
    Participant

Hi same issue here. Can you please have a look into my theme.
    Cant add content to my homepage
    “Every shortcode must have closing tag”

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Sure, but give me site url :)

velocityconcepts
    Participant

I know its been a while. Haven’t been working on this project lately.

But, Just downloaded the newest version of dd from Code Canyon, deleted the plugin on the install before uploading the new one even.

Still getting <br>’s everywhere.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Can you tell me exactly how to replicate the problem. I have checked and everything is working fine. Probably I’m missing something..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Bug: Text/HTML element being added’ is closed to new replies.