Blog pagination goes to AB Themes website

Home Forums IncomeUp WordPress Theme Blog pagination goes to AB Themes website

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author

strategiq
    Participant

Hi there, I have noticed that when I click on the pagination on my website, instead of taking me to page 2 etc, it’s actually taking me to the ABThemes website…do you know why this would be and also how to fix it?

Many thanks

Gav

http://landz.strategiqmarketing.co.uk/blog/
    (you will need logins which I have put into the hidden field)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

This is weird, since when we inspect it it has your page url with correct pagination (www.yoursite.com/blog/page/2), but it takes us to 404 page. Try resetting your permalinks. In Settings > Permalinks switch to default, save, check the page (be sure to clear the cache), then try switching back.

Pagination should be working (works fine on our side).

strategiq
    Participant

Hi there,

I can’t seem to refresh my permalinks because when I do, the blog goes to a 404 page as I have set up my perms as you advised me to in a previous post.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

can you give us access to your site to check the permalinks? Thanks

strategiq
    Participant

Sure:

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Do you have anything added extra in your htaccess file?

Also we can see that you’ve changed the theme a bit, and we don’t know what you could have changed that makes it behave in such weird way.

Can you download Incomeup again from themeforest (you have it on your downloads page), and install it along side the one you’ve changed, and see if the things will work?

strategiq
    Participant

Hi there, this is what is in my htaccess file:
    # BEGIN W3TC Browser Cache
    <IfModule mod_deflate.c>
    <IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header append Vary User-Agent env=!dont-vary
    </IfModule>
    AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/css text/x-component application/x-javascript application/javascript text/javascript text/x-js text/html text/richtext image/svg+xml text/plain text/xsd text/xsl text/xml image/x-icon application/json
    <IfModule mod_mime.c>
    # DEFLATE by extension
    AddOutputFilter DEFLATE js css htm html xml
    </IfModule>
    </IfModule>
    # END W3TC Browser Cache
    # BEGIN W3TC Page Cache core
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip
    RewriteRule .* – [E=W3TC_ENC:_gzip]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} w3tc_preview [NC]
    RewriteRule .* – [E=W3TC_PREVIEW:_preview]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !=POST
    RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} =””
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \/$
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !(comment_author|wp\-postpass|w3tc_logged_out|wordpress_logged_in|wptouch_switch_toggle) [NC]
    RewriteCond “%{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/cache/page_enhanced/%{HTTP_HOST}/%{REQUEST_URI}/_index%{ENV:W3TC_PREVIEW}.html%{ENV:W3TC_ENC}” -f
    RewriteRule .* “/wp-content/cache/page_enhanced/%{HTTP_HOST}/%{REQUEST_URI}/_index%{ENV:W3TC_PREVIEW}.html%{ENV:W3TC_ENC}” [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END W3TC Page Cache core
    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

In terms of what i’ve changed on the theme, I haven’t really edited anything that would affect this, certainly nothing to create a redirect. I will reupload the theme and see if it works and come back to you but if you see anything funny in my htaccess, let me know :)

Cheers

ab-themes
    Keymaster

From what we can see, this is added by w3c plugin, can you disable it and post what it gives out?

Also we’ve noticed that you had a dot in your category base permalink settings, now that we’ve removed it, the blogs are working fine.

strategiq
    Participant

Hey, I’ve checked and it seems to work fine but unfortunately the url is now

http://landz.strategiqmarketing.co.uk/category/blog/

and I need it to be http://landz.strategiqmarketing.co.uk/blog/

I mentioned this in the post below and I was advised by you guys to put the full stop in there?

https://magnior.com/forums/topic/cant-see-how-to-set-up-my-blog

julien_gal_78
    Participant

Hi,
    my Google Analytics tracking code does not work. Can you explain to me? thank you ;)

Julien

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Blog pagination goes to AB Themes website’ is closed to new replies.