Blockquote Style Problems

Home Forums Shard – WordPress Theme Blockquote Style Problems

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

MichaelK
    Participant

I Mean this with 3

MichaelK
    Participant

about 3

p {
    font-weight: 300;
    margin-bottom: 24px;
    }

It must be this here, but margin is strikethrough

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

1)here http://dev.naschecks.de/test-video/
    you have some space in your content. We deleted that space and all work fine.

2)we added to your style.css file this code in the end to remove blue border:

blockquote.tcvpb_blockquote{
        border: none;
    }

3) Try just to add some space after first and second sentences, when you inspect it will be  

Cheers

MichaelK
    Participant

Hey,

aaaah – because it was a test post – they have some spaces and this was the problem with blockquote space – so sorry for this – thanks for removing the second Border from page builder blockquote.

By the Way i have to share some words with you:

As i tell you more time – we Love Shard and this fantastic Support here – Amazing!

Shard matches alot of many Points that we need and we love to build Sites with the Page Builder.

So Design, Page Builder and all Elements of Shard are Crazy Amazing for us :)

but the normal Text Editor .( (Shard is our 3rd Theme – hope our last – but we never have such Problems with Normal WordPress Editor like on Shard. Some of this i write you before, but i will write alle Points here again, that we found. – because we hope that in an upcoming Update you will spent more Time to the Editor, because write every Day Posts is much easierer and faster with Editor then with Page Builder.

1) We have fixed Blockquote frontend (WordPress Editor) (see here https://magnior.com/forums/topic/logo-size-2/page/3/ ) – but in the Text Editor there is nothing visual – that i see that it is an blockquote – it works only in frontend for Readers)

2) When you activate Font Style Italic – it dont works – It the Editor it is Italic but not for Readers in frontend.

3) Small Pictures are not centered ( we solve it here https://magnior.com/forums/topic/small-images-are-not-centered/ – but normally in our old themes it works without put the extra Code for every small image (<p style=”text-align: center;”>) – Not very comfortable to write every Day Posts fast.

4) Instagram and Facebook ( Embedded URL-Link ) are not centered ( we have solve with this:

iframe.instagram-media, iframe.twitter-tweet {
    margin-left: auto !important;
    margin-right: auto !important;
    }

5) Youtube Videos and Vimeo are not responsive for mobile and tablet (We mean Not set as Featured Image, we mean Set with URL (Vieo-Url) in Post Content) – we have to install this Plugin to solve it – you know many Plugins are not good :)

Advanced Responsive Video Embedder (Plugin)

6) If you write in Editor and place a picture and again text – the picture in editor are not automaticly set with Space

What we want say is: We dont need Solutions for this, because we found some – some with your help :) – But as we tell – in our old Themes the WordPress Editor works more fine – so we hope you will spend more time for upcoming updates – so write every Day POsts will be much easier.

Thanks again for help with Blockquote –

Michael

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

thank you for your guidelines! We will try to correct this in the following updates.

We are glad that you are satisfied with our theme.

Cheers :)

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Blockquote Style Problems’ is closed to new replies.