Small Images are not centered

Home Forums Shard – WordPress Theme Small Images are not centered

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MichaelK
    Participant

Hey,

today i try to create a new Post on Shard, but small Images are not Centered, as you can see on Screenshot. In Text Editor they are set as centered , we are NOT use Builder for Posts.

Thanks for help

Michael

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

please give us your wordpress credentials so we would be able to take a closer look.

Kind regards

MichaelK
    Participant

Hey again,

i create one post, that you can see

http://dev.naschecks.de/news-1/

I write Login Credentials in private field, because this Site is not online on this time.

Thanks

Michael

MichaelK
    Participant

You can see in this post, that the small Picture is not centered, but it is centered in editor.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we have two solutions.

First solution is to enter this code in beginning of your paragraph

<p style="text-align: center;"> and close that with .

Second solution is to edit that image from Vissualy tab. When you in Image Details you need to write some text in “caption” field and image will be centered.

Cheers

MichaelK
    Participant

Hey again,

thanks for answer. You will fix this in next Updates? For now it is ok with Caption or the Code – but for write every Day posts with pictures – and normally we dont write captions for own pictures – it would be very helpful when it works when i set centered in Editor without doint anything more

Thanks Michael

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we can’t update this because it is issue in WordPress, it’s not our fault. But we look at such problems and hope for full solution of this problem in the future.

Thank you

Kind regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Small Images are not centered’ is closed to new replies.