Video Background on mobile version

Home Forums Spiral HTML5 Template Video Background on mobile version

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

flavex
    Participant

Hi AB

Before I purchased the Spiral – Multipurpose Business HTML5 template I asked this question: Can the video be displayed on mobile versions as a videoplayer or something similar? Your answer: ‘as it is HTML template you will need to make custom work to make it happen. Out of box you will get what it is like on demo site, everything else needs to be changed in code.’. I work with videoproductions, so, its central for me that the mobile version supports these productions. Now I’ve discovered reading another post, that the Rev Slider doesn’t support video background or even video on mobile version, so now all the work I’ve done, could be in vain. Is there another option for video backgrounds for mobile version? BTW, several modules has a huge diference between the desktop version and mobile. Next time, I’ll check first the mobile version. Thanks.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

You could make a video background on the section, as we have done this in Vozx HTML5 template.
    You can see what it looks like at this link http://preview.magnior.com/vozx-html/index-landing-2.html (second section from the top).

We can help you with this if you want something like that.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Video Background on mobile version’ is closed to new replies.