Using the home page shown in demo

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Using the home page shown in demo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ogloguy
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am really new to customizing themes, etc. I just want to use the home page as shown in the demo, is there a simple way to do that?

Thanks! :)

ogloguy
    Participant

And by homepage, I mean this version: http://preview.magnior.com/vozx-5/

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

We’ll issue an update of the theme, and those demo pages should be included with the theme.

In the meantime, if you’ve installed the demo content like shown in the documentation, you should have all the pages as shown in the preview page http://preview.magnior.com/vozx.

There you can find the Landing Page 2 that’s the one in the fifth demo :)

We just changed the colors.

As we’ve said, update should be up soon, we’ll put the the demo content of all the pages shown on the preview :)

ogloguy
    Participant

Hello!

Thanks for the response.

Including demo pages in the theme would be great. Meanwhile, a few things that I noticed:

1. I keep getting this error: “You did not select any slider in Front Page Options metabox”
    2. When I select Transparent Header. It gives me an invalid syntax error.
    3. Sometimes when I change General theme settings like Header, etc. footer settings are lost and I have to set it again.

Also, a suggestion: it would be great to include ‘text’ color option as well along with background color option to the panels because they both go together.

Cheers! :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

Once you’ve installed the Revolution slider, you need to create a slider. Or if you don’t want it, use different page template (there is a default page template that you can then customize – choose sidebar, no sidebar or full width page) that doesn’t have revolution slider. The error you got is because you don’t have a slider on your page, and the template you’re using requires it.

What error did you get when choosing the transparent header exactly?

When editing theme options, please use only the menu Vozx options (the one with the gear), and not the customization from Appearance menu. There are a ton of options in there – logos, favicon, colors etc.

Text color, as in the text of the entire page? We have never thought about it, but it wouldn’t be hard to add – you’d add a text color option in redux.php found in inc folder in the color section, then edit the colors.php to add the text color section that picks up that value from redux, and then you’d just target all paragraph elements.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Using the home page shown in demo’ is closed to new replies.