Update section below home slider

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme Update section below home slider

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gaem
    Participant

Hi,

Where can I update section below home slider, I didn’t found where do it

On demo page: http://preview.magnior.com/?product=evora, I need update information that have the following: “Hi Evora! I’m looking for ANY PRODUCT in ANY size, costing between $ 0 and 500. Show me all the ANY COLOR items, by the brand ANY.”

Can you explain me please?

Thanks

Gaem

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

When you go to Theme Customize in Appearance>Customize you’ll see a section called Sentence search. There you can set up up to 8 max sentence searches.

For instance the first one is

Text before value: Hi Evora! I’m looking for
    Default value / All text: any product
    Search term: Category

And you build up your sentence that way. The number of custom search terms equals to the number of sentences set up in the sentence search.

Hope this helps.

gaem
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance, I have another question, there is any way to change the text button “GO!” Thanks

Gaem

gaem
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance, I have another question, there is any way to change the text button “GO!”

With the update, the icons aren’t showing, can you help me to fix it please?

Thanks

Gaem

gaem
    Participant

Hi,

I’m testing the Sentence search section but it doesn’t works well, in most of search show me the 404 error page, can you please help me?

Thanks

Gaem

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

please open your page-front-page-revolution.php file
    (you can find it here \wp-content\themes\evora\page-front-page-revolution.php)

and on the line 80 you have

<input type="submit" class="ss_submit" value="<?php _e('Go!', 'ABdev_evora'); ?>">

Just rename Go! to your text.

On what icons do you mean? Social icons?

Did you set all sentence search how we explain above?

If you still have issue with this you can send us your WordPress credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Update section below home slider’ is closed to new replies.