Unwanted code in drag and drop editor

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Unwanted code in drag and drop editor

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sgreer
    Participant

I am finding that any code that gets added using the drag and drop editor is edited automatically when the a page is saved. Most commonly <br>, <div>,

and

• codes are added over and over again, but more recently I’m finding that single quotes [‘] are being replaced by [`], completely mashing the code up.

There seems to be a number of people suffering similar issues in the support forum, but no common fix. Are you able to advise please?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

when we inspect instead of ‘ we see ’.

So, for example:
    instead of ’style_4’ please put “style_4” in your shortcode, problem is in double qoutes.

This should solve this issue.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers

sgreer
    Participant

thanks, I’ve just been using the drag and drop editor. Is there an update for this that will stop it using single quotes?

Also, are you able to advise on why unnecessary ul, li, div and br tags are added to the code?

Many thanks

Simon

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, we will not update Drag and drop editor because for some time we have new editor The Creator Visual page builder and all our work go through him.

Maybe the best will be to send us your FTP credentials so we can take a better look through files.

Kind regards

sgreer
    Participant

If it’s obsolete, I’d like to upgrade to the newer version. Will I need to install a newer version of the theme or can I manually install the plugin?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Don’t install new theme version, newest version is not tested yet.

If you send us FTP access we can compare files in your and our versions of plugin.

Kind regards

sgreer
    Participant

Please see SFTP details in private message.

Is there an expected release date for a new version of the theme that includes the visual editor?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

sorry for keep you waiting,
    we have no specific date deadline for the visual editor.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Unwanted code in drag and drop editor’ is closed to new replies.