Twitter Plugin on Theme Doing Weird Stuff

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Twitter Plugin on Theme Doing Weird Stuff

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Jonathan Bird
    Participant

Hi there

Not sure whats going on but as you can see them both look very different from one another.

No custom CSS has been added. Why is it displaying my picture, how can this be turned off and why is the formatting so different. I’d like to know the following

1. Why the Twitter emblem is not there and how to add it
    2. Why my picture is showing and how to disable
    3. Why the spacing between about 23 hours ago and my tweet is nothing like the template

Please respond ASAP because for the moment I’ll have to remove it – looks crap.

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is full code from demo theme.

[section_dd fullwidth=”0″ video_bg=”0″ bg_image=”http://preview.magnior.com/revelance/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/bike.jpg” parallax=”0.6″ section_title=”Stay Connected” class=”color_overlayed section-twitter”]
    [column_dd span=”12″]
    [ab_tweet_scroller user=”ab_themes_com” limit=”5″ link_target=”_blank” hide_image=”1″ hide_reply=”1″ hide_retweet=”1″ hide_favorite=”1″ date_format=”human” show_arrows=”1″ fx=”fade” easing=”linear” duration=”1000″ pauseonhover=”immediate” timeoutduration=”5000″ play=”1″][/ab_tweet_scroller]
    [/column_dd]
    [/section_dd]

you can paste it in text tab and it will look just like in demo page. Do not forget to change image url as it is copyrighted and leeched from our server.

You can open that shortcode and edit all options.

Cheers

Jonathan Bird
    Participant

Just tried this – the amount of extra code it adds is madness. It automatically add’s loads of columns?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Can you provide me with access so I can check?
    Past it in Hidden content field

Jonathan Bird
    Participant

Gladly

How shall I send you log in info?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Under the textarea where you are writing reply you have Hidden content field (that is visible only by you and me). Paste it there.
    I need just WordPress login data

Jonathan Bird
    Participant

attached

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Password is not correct, please check

Jonathan Bird
    Participant

sorry missed two letters

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Please check, i have made page, named Test. I have just copied code from above to text tab of blank page
    Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Twitter Plugin on Theme Doing Weird Stuff’ is closed to new replies.