title/breadcrumb bar

Home Forums Dzen WordPress Theme title/breadcrumb bar

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kisstopher707
    Participant

Hi, I have updated my dzen theme and started experiencing problems with the title_breadcrumbs_bar. I can select a background color or an background image, but both will be ignored. Header logo works fine. Can you help me?

Best Regards

Reuben

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

when we inspected your site we found couple of errors, mainly because you have activated two page builders. You have Drag and drop builder and The Creator. When we deactivated Drag and drop error are gone.

We fixed those errors, but the issue with breadcrumbs still remains the same.

We also deactivated all of third party plugins to see if one of them is in conflict with our theme, but without any luck.

Have you change anything in the code by yourself?

Kind regards

kisstopher707
    Participant

Hi Guys

No I never changed anything in the original code and I have always used Envato Toolkit plugin to do my updates of the theme. Everything was working just fine until my last theme update via Envato Toolkit plugin.

I have always used child theme for my customizations which have been mostly for CSS only.

Regards

Reuben

kisstopher707
    Participant

Hi. I noticed that when I activate the parent theme (not the child theme) everything seem to work fine in the header area. Which means the problem is within the child theme files. I am using the original dzen child theme that comes with the theme.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

as we see now all works fine. Title/Breadcrumbs Bar Background Color works if we set just color (for example we set green, you set dark pink) and Title/Breadcrumbs Bar Background Image works if we set just image. You can not use both at the same time.

Cheers :)

kisstopher707
    Participant

Hi. Its still not working when I activate the child theme. Its still not working within the child theme. Its only working with the parent theme. I want to be able to keep all my customizations by using a child theme for when I update the theme.

I just want to use the purple image and not the colour.

Regards

Reuben

kisstopher707
    Participant

And another problem. When you deactivate the Drag and Drop Shortcodes plugin, my google map on the contact page stops working as well as the icon code like this one

[icon_tc name=’icon-mail3′ size=’16px’ color=’#939fa6′ box=’1′ padding=’5px’ background=’#f5f7f8′][/icon_tc]

kisstopher707
    Participant

I see someone with the same problem as mine was solved here https://magnior.com/forums/topic/title_breadcrumbs_bar-always-emty-with-child-theme/

Cant you just apply the same solution to my problem?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi there,

sorry for keep you waiting,

the problem is solved, we commented this

wp_dequeue_style( 'main_css' );

in functions.php file and works fine :)

Cheers

kisstopher707
    Participant

Thanks its working now but there is a new problem. Remember you said I must deactivate the Drag & Drop plugin since I am using The Creator? Well when I deactivate Drag & Drop plugin, the Google Map on my contact page stops working/showing as well as the icons on the page. Icons in this code stop being rendered when Drag & Drop is deactivated;

[icon_tc name=’icon-mail3′ size=’16px’ color=’#939fa6′ box=’1′ padding=’5px’ background=’#f5f7f8′][/icon_tc]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘title/breadcrumb bar’ is closed to new replies.