Themes setup not working and no display

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Themes setup not working and no display

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mhadz
    Participant

Hi sir;

Please help me my sitting up your theme because all you documentation I followed step by step is not working I want same domo like this: http://preview.magnior.com/?product=vozx

Please help me how to do this same this.

I attach the sample look the result no display I followed all you step by step your demo from theme that I download. If you have a clear demo send it to me please.

Thank you
    Mohamad Manampan

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

sorry for keep you waiting and thank you for purchase.

Vozx theme requires WordPress v3.9 or higher and be sure that you have install that.

Vozx can easily be installed as any other standard WordPress theme using one of 3 ways:

– Upload “vozx” folder from vozx.zip file via FTP to your /wp-content/themes/ folder and then activate it under Appearance
    – Go to Appearance – Themes – Add New Theme – Upload Theme and select “vozx.zip” file in order to install the theme
    – Use Envato WordPress Toolkit

With “THE ENVATO WORDPRESS TOOLKIT” plugin you can also update your theme. The plugin will alert you to theme updates.

If you need we can send you demo content to import to your theme after Vozx installation.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Themes setup not working and no display’ is closed to new replies.