Theme Responsiveness – Andy

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Theme Responsiveness – Andy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrfrankowski
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks for the great theme. Absolutely love it. I’ve run into an issue with responsiveness of the theme, though. For whatever reason it’s not responsive. The navigation bar resizes without any issues, however, the rest of the site doesn’t. Can you please look into it for me?

Warmest regards,
    mrfrankowski

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

thank you for purchase our theme! :)

Are you using child theme? Please send us your WordPress credentials so we can help you with this.

Kind regards

mrfrankowski
    Participant

No, I’m not using child theme. Haven’t really got need for it right now as I’m not planning changing CSS, except for using Typography plugin. My login credentials are below.

Many thanks for your help :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, we can’t access to your WordPress right now, check your credentials.

We see that you use boxed body.

Please open your style.css file

and on line 6280 you have Responsive css. Remove all code from that line till the end of style.css file.

In attachment we are sending you just_responsive_css.css. Open that file, copy all code from there and then paste it instead code from style.css that you removed.

Now should all works fine if you have not worked any customization for responsive.

Let us know if you need anything else :)

Kind regards

mrfrankowski
    Participant

Sir! This worked like a dream! Thank you ever so much – your help was invaluable!

Truly appreciate first class customer service! Thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

no problem, we are glad to help.

Have a nice day :)

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Theme Responsiveness – Andy’ is closed to new replies.