Theme only supports one menu?

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Theme only supports one menu?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

beansncrackers
    Participant

Hi,

Im just trying to rough out my pages layout to replicate your example shown on theme forrest etc. Just setting up my menus as I wish to have one main page with all my info (about, team, etc etc) which will be a single scroll down page that is referenced by section ID’s and shown as a top menu so when I click on it it automatically scrolls down. Secondly I wish to have a separate second page as a dedicated blog. I have set up my blog page and directed the posts there by the categorise menu function but when I try to add another item to the header menu it says the theme only supports one menu? Did i buy a basic version of the theme? If not how did you get around this? Any info would be appreciated. ( Please see example pics attached. pic 1 is example of menu set up I’m looking to replicate, 2 is my current menu which is limited to one item and three is my menu location area that it is saying only have one menu supported)

beansncrackers
    Participant

Actually I was able to figure this out through trial and error, this was a fault in my understanding of the wordpress function not to do with your theme.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I’m glad you make it :)
    You have all steps to recreate demo site in documentation (step by step with images :) )
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Theme only supports one menu?’ is closed to new replies.