Text cutting off on Chrome and Mobile Devices

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Text cutting off on Chrome and Mobile Devices

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

amanschana
    Participant

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Andy theme where the text is cutting off in Chrome. When navigating to a page the text appears to be cut off and then when refreshing the page the text comes back normal. I have attached a print screen of what it looks like aswell as the URL below, thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

the problem is in justify.

Try to not copy your text from another place, just to type it. Maybe you just need to repeat to select all the text and click on justify icon.

From our side all works fine, we sending you a picture in attachment to see.

Kind regards

amanschana
    Participant

Hi, I have written out the text and also cleared formatted the issue still persists.
    Steps I do to recreate the problem:

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we tested your page and this problem is only in Google Chrome. On all other browsers works fine.

On our side, when we test this in our code in Andy theme, all works fine.

Please try to check your theme customization if you have it and try to deactivated plugins one by one,
    this can be related with some third party plugin.

I hope this help you.

Kind regards

amanschana
    Participant

After ages trying all these steps, I found it was due to the PHP Version. I changed to PHP Version 7 and it fixed it!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

glad to see that you have managed to solve this by yourself :)

If you’ll need anything else, please contact us.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Text cutting off on Chrome and Mobile Devices’ is closed to new replies.