team member carousel and progress bar

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme team member carousel and progress bar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dalit
    Participant

Hi again, thanks for your previous help on my menu issues. Now I am writing for advice on the ‘team member carousel’. On computers all is well, but on mobile/tablets it sort of scrolls in a very random way and never actually accesses everyone on the carousel.

Also, the progress bar is not working for percentages under 100% for me. You can see that the value does not show up for my 10% at http://www.staging.econgroup.ca/why-passive/

Lastly, is there an easy way for me to resize the text in the ‘big’ testimonials setting? Hoping maybe in the custom CSS field in the advanced table of the testimonials slider? It’s just very large writing, and the small testimonials is too small.

Help? Thanks, Dalit

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) in team member carousel element at “Number of items to scroll” you put number 3, and that’s the reason why in mobile and tablet version team member jumped to 4th place. If Number of items to scroll is set to 1 when you click on right arrow it will go to second team member in mobile version.

2) We fix this, problem is display: none; and position relative we need to remove.

3) to resize the text in testimonials big please go to your style.css file on line 3384 where you have this code:

.ABt_testimonials_slide .testimonial_big p {
        font-family: 'Crimson Text', serif;
        color: #ffffff;
        font-size: 46px;
        font-style: italic;
        line-height: 52px;
        text-align: center;
        margin-bottom: 12px;
    }

Replace font-size: 46px; with font size that you like :)

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘team member carousel and progress bar’ is closed to new replies.