Standard page – header image

Home Forums Duelmotion – WordPress Theme Standard page – header image

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CloudEarth
    Participant

HI there!

Well done on a great theme!

1. I was wondering if I could put an image in place of the text area:

“We are Duel-Motion, an innovating Creative Design Studio based in London, United Kingdom.
    With over 1000 satisfied customers we have a very powerful portfolio.”

I would assume that there is a class for this and I can just add background-image absolute URI to it? I am only going to use the same image for all the pages so that would be a quick fix. I can’t seem to find the CSS class for this though. It would be great in future version of the theme to have some PHP that allows for image headers on each page.

2. There is also a bug with the HTML/Text box in the drag and drop editor – it was working fine and then just stopped – no plugins were added or server side changes.

3. Is it possible to centre the text on the menu at the top of the page? My client’s logo is a lot bigger and they won’t let me scale it down to a one-line solution.

My development server is http://www.studioprojects.com.au/cloudearth I can give you a username and password upon request if you deem it necessary.

Thanks muchly! :)

Andy

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. This could be done on line 820 of style.css selector is #teaser_bar, you can set background here.
    2. We need more information on this. Do you have any error in console (ctrl+shift+J in Chrome) or on page
    3. You can do it in style.css like this: remove float right on line 662 and add text-align:center; then remove float:left on line 671 and add display:inline-block;

I hope this helps :)

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Standard page – header image’ is closed to new replies.