Single Portfolio Prev/Next Options

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Single Portfolio Prev/Next Options

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tarasilver
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to switch the direction of the prev/next on the bottom of the single portfolio pages? Our first one is this one http://silverstrategy.com/portfolio/getaround/ yet on the bottom instead of being on the bottom right to go to “next”, it is on the bottom left which seems like it is going to “previous”. Can this be switched? Also, is there a way to make them all loop so there is never a first or last, they just all go the prev/next?

Thanks!
    Ariana

tarasilver
    Participant

Hi again, to further clarify the issue… On the homepage our portfolio items are in the correct order – from newest to oldest. However on the single portfolio pages, the pagination on the bottom is sliding from right to left when we want it to go from left to right. Does that make sense??

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

this is the normal behavior of the paginations.
    If you are viewing the oldest portfolio, in you case that would be “DCEW” then the following (next one) is one that is a little younger and that would be “Build”.
    In you are viewing the newest portfolio “GETAROUND” then you don’t have next one or the younger one, only the previous or the one that is older.

I hope you’ve figured out what I meant to say.

tarasilver
    Participant

I get you… Is there any way to have it loop back around after it reaches the first or last?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m sorry that we couldn’t help more, but unfortunately, that is customization of our theme and we doesn’t support customization.

Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Single Portfolio Prev/Next Options’ is closed to new replies.