Select-dropdown not working on #search_tab_2 in home.html

Home Forums Motor Site Template Select-dropdown not working on #search_tab_2 in home.html

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  denis 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

denis
    Participant

Hi,

I bought the Motor template, but i have some problem when I’m trying to use form > select > option in tab 2 (ADD LISTING) I’m actually copying the whole form from search_tab_1 and paste it in search_Tab_2 but it’s not working.

It’s automaticly set the width to 100px and height to 15px. But the exact same select options working fine on tab 1.

It’s like when there is the active class it’s setting display:block on that div and then it’s working. Maybe it is in custom.js?

I will upload a image it might help to resolve the problem.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Is it possible you send me URL so i can check live (you can paste it in Hidden field)?

denis
    Participant

Posted the info in hidden content. Take the second tab on the website (Advanced search)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Oh, OK I understand now :)

The thing is that if tab is not active then its content is hidden so select fields are not initialized after changing active tab.
    Use this code in custom.js to trigger update of select on tab change:

$(‘a[data-toggle=”tab”]’).on(‘shown’, function (e) {
    $(‘select.custom_select’).trigger(‘update’).show();
    })

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by  ab-themes.

denis
    Participant

It’s perfect, working smooth!
    Thank you very much for the help, and fast support! :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Select-dropdown not working on #search_tab_2 in home.html’ is closed to new replies.