Sectons

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author

AKG86
    Participant

Hi team,

I’m loving the theme so far, and I’m sure my website is going to look amazing when it’s up and running. Just got a few bits to finish on it before I’m 100% happy with it.

On thing I’m struggling with is the “Section Intro’s”, is there any way to change the font and also to make the section wider so I can fit more text on a row?

Cheers team

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Sure, this can be done via CSS.

You can edit style.css file, or simply add CSS code in Revelance/General/Custom CSS

Selector for section intro is:

.dnd_section_dd header p {
    }

Cheers

AKG86
    Participant

I edited stylesheet to the following:

.dnd_section_dd header p{
    font-family: ‘Arial’;
    padding: 0 220px;

however this only changed the main text on the page, not the header.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Please give ma a link so i can check, this css code should be what you need.
    Maybe I didn’t understand you correctly, can you make a snapshot also with part you like to change?
    You can use Inspect element function of Chrome – right click on element you would like to change and select Inspect Element. Then on the right side of opened window you can see all css rules that are applied on that element and on what line of code.

AKG86
    Participant

If you read one of my other responses you’ll see login details to my website to check :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Please send snapshot what you would like to change

AKG86
    Participant

See attached

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I have made that change by adding this code to Revelance(theme settings)/General/Custom CSS :

.dnd_section_dd header p{
    text-transform:none;
    padding:0;
    }

AKG86
    Participant

That’s great, thanks. How about the caps in the font, or is that just the font that has been used for that section?

AKG86
    Participant

Now I am trying to change this font (I can see it is currently set to Open Sans).

I have googled how to add google fonts and have tried adding this functions.php:

// Load Google Web Fonts
    function load_google_fonts() {
    wp_register_style(‘gfquestrial’,’http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Questrial’);
    wp_enqueue_style(‘gfquestrial’);
    }
    add_action(‘wp_enqueue_scripts’,’load_google_fonts’);

It changes the font, however not to the desired font.

Any ideas?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Sectons’ is closed to new replies.