Regarding Slider and Login button on Top bar

Home Forums Salamat WordPress Theme Regarding Slider and Login button on Top bar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pankaj1101
    Participant

Hi,

I am new to wordpress and using themes. I want to remove login button from the top bar. And tried the code from the support forum and removed it. When i tried to login from mysite/wp-login with credentials it is failing to login. Is there any procedure to follow, to login other than from Login button in the top bar.

As salamat theme is responsive we choose it for our requirement. But in the mobile images in the revolution slider are not responsive. Some part of the image only displaying in the mobile version of the revolution slider.

Please help me to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

If you want to remove the login button from the top bar, you can go to your theme folder/partials, there you have header_layout_default.php file. Inside the file, on line 102 there should be a < ?php wp_loginout(); ?> function. If you remove it, it won’t be shown in the top bar anymore.

If you want to login you can use yoursite/wp-admin, that will send you to login page.

You can try several options in the slider settings, please refer to the documentation, it’s possible to show/hide each layer individually on some resolutions and devices.

pankaj1101
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I tried and removed the login link from top bar. But now when i want to login through mysite/wp-admin with credentials it is not allowing me to login.

please check my website apims.in, we have tried logging in from apims.in/wp-admin ,, it is not allowing us and it prompts us to go back to apims.in.

We have given main images as back ground only, but we are unable to get the site in mobiles. please check the same.

And finally, if we want to put portfolio section in the home page,but we want to use as posts, i mean we give images in the portfolio section which related to our posts, is it possible to give links to to our posts from portfolio section, do you have a help document regarding this.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

Regarding the slider issue, you need to enable the auto-responsive option in the Revolution slider options, there should be a section in the documentation regarding the use of revolution slider.

I went to your page, but the log in button is still there. And it opens the login page. Make sure you clear cache from your browser (ctrl+F5), after you have removed the login button.

I think you want the post excerpt shortcode for that. You put the featured image in your post, and it will be shown when you use post excerpt shortcode. Portfolio shortcode is for portfolio items only – you can create portfolio items as posts if you wish, but that’s not their intended purpose.

The documentation is included with the purchased theme.

Hope this helps :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Regarding Slider and Login button on Top bar’ is closed to new replies.