recreating the boxed slider

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme recreating the boxed slider

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amack 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

amack
    Participant

Instedad of a fancy slider you are using on your demo site, I would like to use the boxed kind you have bellow sentence search. Unfortunatelly it wasn’t included in demo content and I have problems with recreating it. Specifically I don’t know how to create an effect when mouse is over a photo with link (darken in the demo). Could you tell me how you did it or could you send me the exported slider file, then after importing it, I could check it by myself.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    that slider is also in demo content, it is called Collections, you can import it and it should work right away and you will be able to see how we did it :)
    Here is a short explanation: we have used Evora-overlay style (it will be available when you import slider) on image layer, and on video layer, we have used a trick – another layer over the video with transparent png image and also Evora-overlay style applied on it..
    Cheers

amack
    Participant

Thanks for all the help. The theme is great an now I have it just as I wanted it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘recreating the boxed slider’ is closed to new replies.