Product page

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme Product page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

encore
    Participant

Hello. I recently bought the evora wordpress theme, and tried to create product pages on the main menu, but I really couldn’t. In the product section, I was able to add the new products, and could view the product page, but i don’t know how to show in my page. I went to the menu setup page, and I couldn’t find any of the product pages I made.

And one more question. In the “home” page, (front page), There were a featured products at the middle of the page. I wanted to use it as best products, and this month’s special something like this with 8 products showing. Is it possible to set up like that?
    It was written all brackets, and I found out that was some kind of shorcodes, and unlike the other bracket parts, I was not able to edit the featured products part.

please help. Thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    to show products, simply create blank page, only with title, and add that page in menu. Then in WooCommerce options go to Products tab and in first option select the page you have created.
    And for featured products.. it is possible to set up like that just change shortcode attribute (in Text tab) to 8 products.
    We are working on update of Drag and Drop so it supports all Woocommerce’s shortcodes.
    Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Product page’ is closed to new replies.