Problem with the images in the sidebar

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme Problem with the images in the sidebar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Hi,

I choose to use a widget in the sidebar who show pictures but the size of the settings doesn’t match with the size of the image so I have a incomplete picture like the file attached. How can i fixed that?

Thanks again

repirespeixoto
    Participant

http://www.cosurbano.com.br/urban-style/

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

We are not quote sure what size are you talking about? The Most Wanted widget? The images are small by default. There is, in woocommerce.css on line 2747

.woocommerce ul.cart_list li img, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li img, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li img, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li img {
        width: 40px;
        height: auto;
        position: absolute;
        top: 6px;
        left: 0;
    }

The width of the image is controlled here. The original is 90x90px. If you increase it to 90px, you’ll also have to modify on line 2732 in woocommerce.css

.woocommerce ul.cart_list li, .woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li, .woocommerce-page ul.cart_list li, .woocommerce-page ul.product_list_widget li {
        padding-left: 110px;
    }

For everything to look ok.

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Hi,

I didn’t mean the size of the picture box, because even if I increase this values as you said still cropping my pictures!
    See this new picture that I’ve attached, see how I have two different pictures sizes in the sidebar?! One show the whole picture and others are like a square cutting off parts of the picture.. Actually I have this same problem in the blog gallery, can you help me to fix all those?

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Ok, the pictures are croped by woocommerce, you can see this in plugin settings (see the screenshot).
    Try to adjust this croping sizes and after you do that maybe you will need to reupload this images that have been croped.

Let us know if that worked.

repirespeixoto
    Participant

I try that but didn’t work even if I reupload. I don’t know why some pictures are cropped and others don’t =|

ab-themes
    Keymaster

There is a plugin called regenerate thumbnails. Install it, and regenerate your thumbnails, after that the images should be cropped up correctly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problem with the images in the sidebar’ is closed to new replies.