Portfolio Permalink

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme Portfolio Permalink

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yustianevan
    Participant

Hi, I want to change my portfolio’s link to another word. Such like ‘Destination’, is that possible? Can you tell me which file to edit? Also please take a look at single portfolio, http://www.zonatravelasia.com/wp/index.php/portfolio/kotok-island/ the breadcrumb’s link is not properly connected (portfolio didn’t link to portfolio page), I want to change the ‘portfolio’ word too.

Many thanks.

yustianevan
    Participant

Also, please tell me how to change search’s placeholder. It displays ‘Search Astir’..

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello there,

in breadcrumbs.php file on line 18 we rename Portfolio word to Destination word.

When you click on your single portfolio on that black Destination word it opens regular portfolio page and we think that now all works fine.

We suggest you to reduce your images on portfolio, your site will be working much fester then :)

For “Search Astir…”

please open your header_search_default.php file in partials folder
    (you can find it here \wp-content\themes\astir\partials\header_search_default.php)

and on line 3 find “Search Astir…” text and rename it.

Cheers :)

yustianevan
    Participant

Thanks a lot, I think our server can’t respond really good if accessed by someone in EU. :)

Cheers.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No problem, we are happy to help :)

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio Permalink’ is closed to new replies.