Portfolio doesn't work properly

Home Forums Dzen WordPress Theme Portfolio doesn't work properly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jacarrino
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got a test-page on http://robo.advertisingheroes.com

If you go on the homepage to the ‘Ons Werk’ section, than you see the portfolio. But when you click on each category ‘Kamerdeuren’ etc, nothing happens. What went wrong?

Br, Jacarrino

fly2006
    Participant

I am having the same problem when placing a portfolio on my homepage.

The sorting works on the 4 column portfolio page, however.

SayedZex
    Participant

Hi i have the same problem with the portfolio added in the home page same as the live preview but the problem the filter in not working when i click on specific category.

-I tried using the portfolio template when creating new page and it working but also i need to add it the home page and

that by creating portfolio section (and here the problem occur)
    -Even when i use portfolio template there is also another problem and that is when i add text or layout in the preview it

duplicate the text and layouts twice.

-And where can i find an options to add specific portfolio category when using “portfolio template”.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    i had small typo and by mistake included that file in download.
    In file wp-content/plugins/abdev-portfolio/shortcode.php at line 63 change dm_latest_portfolio in to dz_latest_portfolio..
    Sorry for this, i will update my item with this fixed.
    Cheers

ab-themes
    Keymaster

@sayedzex Is this solution for your problem too?

To answer your last question, you can add categories in metabox under content editor, if you don’t see metabox maybe it is disabled under Screen options (top right corner Display Categories).. If it is enabled try to disable and re-enable it..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio doesn't work properly’ is closed to new replies.