Page body displays shortcodes – doesnt interpret them

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page body displays shortcodes – doesnt interpret them

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

smithbillsmith
    Participant

I have recently downloaded the demo content for Vozx.
    I did see the home page displayed correctly once

Now it displays all the shortcodes in the page.
    so the page body has no formatting, just looks like source.

The last thing I did was to remove some menu items, but I don’t see how that can be related.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you please send us your wordpress credentials so that we can inspect this issue.
    Thank you.

smithbillsmith
    Participant

Did you guys get the PW i put in the “private data section”.
    If not can you send me an email to send this info to?
    Thanks
    Bill

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Yes we can see PW in the “private data section”.

Your home page looks like the source code because you have not installed “The Creator – Visual Page Builder” plugin yet and all content is built with that plugin.

Best Regards

smithbillsmith
    Participant

Thank you for the hint. I have installed and activated all the plug-ins requested by the theme.

Now when I go to the homepage I get a blank page. I can see that there is source and lots of it, but the page itself is white. After importing the content from the theme and installing these plug-ins I would’ve expected to find something looking like the theme I purchased, even if the images are grey boxes.
    Is there something I am missing? Is there a place I can pick up in some step-by-step documentation of how to get to where I can modify the purchased theme and homepage layout.

Thank you
    Bill

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi Bill,

can you please provide us FTP access to your server, we will need to access your config file to enable error checking(wp_debug) and also the plugins folder. For now when you deactivated Revolution slider page will work fine.

After that blank page issue would be fixed.

All images on site are grey because that is placeholders and you need to replace them with your images.

Kind regards

smithbillsmith
    Participant

That will be great thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi there,

in your wp-config.php file we set wp_debug to true. We also try to set WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 64M (you have set it to 500M), but this doesn’t work. We think that you need to contact your host. Most likely, they would have to go in their php.ini file to increase or decrease the memory limit for you.

Try to check the error log file generated by the web server, if you don’t have access to that file, your hosting support can help you.

Kind regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Page body displays shortcodes – doesnt interpret them’ is closed to new replies.