ow do I make the pages in my navigation menu all be on the home page just like t

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme ow do I make the pages in my navigation menu all be on the home page just like t

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

okolawol
    Participant

How do I make the pages in my navigation menu all be on the home page just like the template? On the template, when you click on about us, it does not open a new page but goes to the location of (about us) on the home page. I need to know how to do just that as well. I want all my pages that I created to all show on the home page like the template.

Thanks.

Dapo

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    this is done by giving section an ID (e.g. about_us), then in menu you can add #about_us as link and if it is on homepage it will scroll down to that section.
    Cheers

okolawol
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you. Please, how and where do I create sections?

Thanks!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

In Drag and Drop tab on content editor. Then you will have Add section button.
    Any draggable row of columns is section.

okolawol
    Participant

Thanks.

Can you please expand on what I do on the menu page? I created a custom link and filled in #about in the URL field. I saved and went back to the home page and when I click the “about” in the nav bar it does not scroll to that section. I was able to create the section but I now need to setup the menu.

Thanks.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Take a look on attached images
    This only works on homepage (that is the only page that can have scroll effect)

okolawol
    Participant

Ok. I got it now. I have some more questions. I created a slider that contains 2 buttons and the slider is a section on the homepage. I want the 2 buttons in the slider to go to sections on the homepage when clicked. How do I make the buttons do that?

Thanks.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    enter button content like this:
    <a href="#about" class="scroll">GET STARTED</a>

href attribute must have # followed by id of section you wish to go to
    and link must have scroll class

[eyesonly username=”okolawol” level=”administrator”]
    Please if you like our theme click here and rate it 5 stars. That means a lot to us :)
    [/eyesonly]

Cheers

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  ab-themes.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  ab-themes.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ow do I make the pages in my navigation menu all be on the home page just like t’ is closed to new replies.