Orange Layout and revolution Slider

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Orange Layout and revolution Slider

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

maestro76
    Participant

Dear support,

I tryied 2 times installing from the begin wordpress, theme, pluins, example data and rev slider but I am getting errors.

I would just like to have like Demo Orange Layout.

When import sample data i get many “fails” and at the end the layout is very strange (menu is behind website content etc.)

Revslider is giving zip error.

I made a brand new installation of wordpress / Theme / plugin.

I didn’t upload again simple data and revslider.

Can you please help install the simple data for Orange Layout?

Greetings

maestro76
    Participant

Dear support,

looks like changing php.ini help.

The only issue I have left, I really can’t solve, is that the menu it always go in background
    instead of beeing in top and foreground.

Any suggestion?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi! For some reason the z-index didn’t work like it should, we fixed it for you, now it should be fine.

maestro76
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for supporting,

now it works perfect!

Great theme!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Glad we could help :)

Best Regards

maestro76
    Participant

Dear support,

again a issue on menu.
    This time it disappeared from header.
    screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f64k6nsed

I just removed a few subelements from menu and after saving it disappeared.
    I saw that the “Header menu” check button at the bottom of the page is not selected.
    Also if selected, after saving, is not selected again.
    Screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d84k6osf5

Any idea why menu had desappeared ?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

In you php.ini file you need to increase max_input_vars variable. By default it’s 1000, and if you have many menu items and submenu items, that variable number is greater than 1000, so wordpress cannot save it. If you cannot access php.ini on your host server, contact your hosting service and ask them to increase it to 10000 or so, that should solve the menu saving issue.

If you create a new menu with fewer items, they will save normally.

The thing is that every input field in the menu item will take 5 places, and there are at least 10 of input fields (visible + hidden ones), so when you have 100 menu items and subitems the value of input vars is exceeded and the menu won’t save.

maestro76
    Participant

Thank you again,
    for speedest and competent support.

Have a nice day,

David

maestro76
    Participant

Dear support,

another little question for you :)

I saw that there is a big different in layout when I use
    a section link in the same page from menu or from some text in page.

Please see this example:
    In home page if you click on any of the icons shown in this screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0044kghyda

You are moved to the section, but section is cutted:http://awesomescreenshot.com/0544kgib5c

If I click on same links to section from main menu: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0554kgka70

I get perfect view of the section: http://awesomescreenshot.com/01e4kgkg5b

Any idea on how to get also the links in page to work fine?

Looking Forward

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

This is an overlook of ours. We didn’t think that people would use service boxes to point to sections on pages (originally it was meant to lead away from site).

You can open service_box_dd.php in your dnd folder and on line 138 add scroll class to anchors. It should look like this:

function ABdevDND_service_box_dd_shortcode( $attributes, $content = null ) {
    	extract(shortcode_atts(ABdevDND_extract_attributes('service_box_dd'), $attributes));

$class = ' dnd_service_box_'.$type . ' ' . $class;
    	$icon_border = ($icon_border) ? 'border: '.$border_width.'px solid '.$icon_border_color.' ;' : '';
    	$icon_color = ($icon_color!='') ? 'color: '.$icon_color.';' : '';
    	$box_color = ($box_color!='') ? 'background:'.$box_color.';' : '';
    	$border = ($box_border) ? 'border: '.$box_border_width.'px solid '.$box_border_color.'; border-radius:'.$box_border_radius.'px;' : '';

$icon_bg_out = ($icon_background_color_start!='') ? 'background:' .$icon_background_color_start.'; ' : '';

if($icon_background_color_start!='' && $icon_background_color_end!=''){
    		$icon_bg_out = 'background:linear-gradient('.$gradient_direction.',' .$icon_background_color_start.',' .$icon_background_color_end.');';
    	}
    	else if($icon_background_color_start!='' || $icon_background_color_end!=''){
    		$icon_bg_out = 'background:' .(($icon_background_color_start!='') ? $icon_background_color_start : $icon_background_color_end).'; ';
    	}

$return = '
    		<div class="dnd_service_box'.$class.'" style="'.$box_color.' '.$border.'">
    			<div class="dnd_service_box_header">';

$title_out = ($title !='') ? '<h3>'.$title.'</h3>' :'';

$return .= ($link!='') ? '<a href="'.esc_url($link).'" target="'.esc_attr($target).'" class="dnd_icon_boxed scroll " style="'.esc_attr($icon_bg_out.$icon_border).'"><i class="'.esc_attr($icon).'" style="'.esc_attr($icon_color).'background:transparent;"></i></a>' : '<div class="dnd_icon_boxed" style="'.esc_attr($icon_bg_out.$icon_border).'"><i class="'.esc_attr($icon).'" style="'.esc_attr($icon_color).'background:transparent;"></i></div>';
    			$return .= ($link!='') ? '<a href="'.esc_url($link).'" target="'.esc_attr($target).'" class="scroll">'.$title_out.'</a>' : $title_out;
    			$return .= '</div>';
    			$return .= ($content != '') ?'<p>'.do_shortcode($content).'</p>' : '';
    			$return .= '</div>';

if($type == 'boxed_inside') {
    		$return = '<div class="dnd_service_box'.$class.'">
    						<div class="dnd_service_box_header" style="'.$box_color.' '.$border.'">';

$title_out = ($title !='') ? '<h3>'.$title.'</h3>' :'';

$return .= ($link!='') ? '<a href="'.esc_url($link).'" target="'.esc_attr($target).'" class="dnd_icon_boxed scroll" style="'.esc_attr($icon_bg_out.$icon_border).'"><i class="'.esc_attr($icon).'" style="'.$icon_color.'background:transparent;"></i></a>' : '<div class="dnd_icon_boxed" style="'.esc_attr($icon_bg_out.$icon_border).'"><i class="'.esc_attr($icon).'" style="'.esc_attr($icon_color).'background:transparent;"></i></div>';
    						$return .= ($link!='') ? '<a href="'.esc_url($link).'" target="'.esc_attr($target).'" class="scroll">'.$title_out.'</a>' : $title_out;
    						$return .= '</div>';
    						$return .= ($content != '') ?'<p>'.do_shortcode($content).'</p>' : '';
    					$return .= '</div>';
    	}

return $return;
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Orange Layout and revolution Slider’ is closed to new replies.