New sidebars not showing

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme New sidebars not showing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve try to set a different widgets for each page on my website, but when I try to set the ones that I create it didn’t work! It works only with the default and the events, this two ones was created automatically!
    Can you help me to figure it out what’s happening?!

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi! Can you give us a link or an image snapshot of the issue? Where do you want the sidebar to appear? Did you add them in the drag and drop plugin (by going to Settings > Drag and Drop), or via Theme Options screen?

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve set at first on the Theme option and it didn’t work! After I read your answer I’ve try to set also on Drag and drop but still didn’t work!
    I’m sending the picture attached and the link of the page I’m trying to set is http://www.cosurbano.com.br/urban-style/

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

To set the blog sidebar, you need to go to the Categories, your blog category, and when you edit it, in the bottom you can see the Sidebars dropdown where you can choose the sidebar you want to appear on your blog page.

repirespeixoto
    Participant

I just did that but still didn’t work =(

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Can you send us your wordpress username and password so that we can see what the issue is?

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Ok Thank you ;)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

How did you create your blog page? Because when we set the blog page as a category page, the sidebar works fine. It seems you’ve created a page and then assigned the blog to it. We’ve put the blog category page instead of the page you’ve created, and the sidebar works fine on it. The way you’ve created it made it use primary sidebar only.

But when you’re setting up a blog category page, you’ve need to go to Menus and then choose from categories, what blog you want.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New sidebars not showing’ is closed to new replies.