Multisite Support for Portfolio

Home Forums Dzen WordPress Theme Multisite Support for Portfolio

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

l_duenser
    Participant

The test for the active abdev-portfolio plugin is not working when using the theme on a wordpress-multisite configuration.

current_user_can( 'manage_options' ) && !in_array( 'abdev-portfolio/abdev-portfolio.php', get_option( 'active_plugins') )

This test should be replaced with the following code to enable multisite-support:

current_user_can( ‘manage_options’ ) && (!in_array( $url, get_option( ‘active_plugins’) ) || !array_key_exists($url, get_site_option(‘active_sitewide_plugins’)));

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Thank you for let us know about this, we will make a change whit next update!

sorin.stoica
    Participant

hello again, how I can change the link for the portfolio? My site is in 3 different languages and now if I am using my site in Italian and click on a portfolio from porfolio page or home page, the link put me to the english version, I want to remain in the italian version. U can see here: http://dewateringandpiling.com/it/case-studies/

sorin.stoica
    Participant

Hello, is the a way to change the portfolio hyperlink code? I use my site in 3 diferent linguages and I want to change the hyperlink for every portfolio item. Now if I am usig my site in italian version and click on a portfolio item the link put me in the default linguage (english), I have to change the hyperlink and put: link/it…to remain in the same linguage. My site is dewateringandpiling.com

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    it looks that all is working well..
    Am I missing something?
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Multisite Support for Portfolio’ is closed to new replies.