Missing files for Astir Demo

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme Missing files for Astir Demo

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

drpudding
    Participant

Recently purchased the Astir theme and am trying to get the Demo running using the Importing Demo Content documentation.

Stuck at this, as there is no .wie file:
    Select widgets.wie file from Demo Content folder

Also, here, since there is no main_slider.zip file:
    Explorer will pop up. Find main_slider.zip file which contains all the content files

Thanks.

drpudding
    Participant

In addition, it would be great if you could point me to documentation for your Portfolio plugin, which I can’t find anywhere.

When I purchased your theme I thought I could faithfully recreate the demo you use to promote it on themeforest, then I would just be able to pick & choose what I need, replacing assets with my own. I’ve found this to be anything but the case, even though your demo instructional suggests that is exactly what the Importing Demo Content should provide.

I’m having some very basic issues — such as the preview I see when Customizing inside your theme looks nothing like the actual published site, as you can see in the attached sample. The preview has a menu and flush left site name. The live site , neither.

drpudding
    Participant

Here’s the Preview screenshot.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

please send us your WordPress credentials so we can take a closer look.

Kind regards

drpudding
    Participant

Thank you. Sent.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

unfortunately, you send us uncorrect WordPress credentials. Please send us again correct credentials so we can help you.

We will import demo content :)

Cheers

drpudding
    Participant

Resent.

drpudding
    Participant

One more thing. When you install the working demo, you needn’t save anything that is currently in there. I was just experimenting and I’d much prefer your full demo as a starting point.

Thanks again.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we deleted your old content and import fresh new content. Now all works. We set Home page as front page.

With this content you get grey placeholders, because we cannot provide the images with the theme (Themeforest policy), so replace them.

I hope this help you :)

Cheers

drpudding
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Missing files for Astir Demo’ is closed to new replies.