Main Menu disappeared?

Home Forums Aeron WordPress Theme Main Menu disappeared?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  le1se 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

le1se
    Participant

Dear Support-Team,

i worked with the aeron theme for a few weeks and today when i tried to change my main menu it is absolutely gone. I did undo my changes but the main menu is still gone. Also the “original menu”, which i left in different translations for backup purposes, is not there. It is not on the page also when i check source code of page. :(

Before i changed the menu i did install the theme on a different server(domain) of mine to check why i did get into trouble with some blog elements. Could this be the reason?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    that shouldn’t be a reason, it is not connected with that.
    Have you check that menu isn’t just deactivated?
    If it’s really gone that can be some database problems.. Have you done any database import?
    Or have you install some plugin for menu management?
    Cheers

le1se
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for your reply. ok good to know… and no i did not do any import or so.

finally i found the reason. i did have to activate the checkbox “Header Menu” under my “Menu Settings”. Can not remember when and how i deactivated this checkbox also for the default Menu but ok.

Anyway it works now. Again many thanks for your nice theme and your support.

Tobias

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Main Menu disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.