Main header menu with centred logo doesn't show up

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Main header menu with centred logo doesn't show up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dalit
    Participant

Hi, I was in touch last week but sent you my incorrect credentials. I’ve updated below.

I can’t get the Regular Menu setting to work in the “Header Menu Regular” location. When I choose any of the others, they work ok, but what I’d like to see is out little “e” icon in the centre and the rest of the links on either side. The crux seems to be in the “centre logo header” selection in the header submenu. Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

I’ve messed around with trying to make it somehow work for hours, but no luck :( Thank you very much

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

in Customize at tab Header, Header Layout should be set to “Centered Logo Header”.

We add two new menus, left menu and right menu, and put some page in it. Add pages at that menus as you like it and all works fine, little “e” icon is now in center :)

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Main header menu with centred logo doesn't show up’ is closed to new replies.