Local installation failed

Home Forums Jomelle WordPress Theme Local installation failed

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Isabel 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Isabel
    Participant

Hi!
    I was trying to install jomelle locally and I can import content and a slider, but this doesn’t seem to work, and neither everything that is suppossed to “move”. (the categories tabs don’t work, the quotes are all displayed at once, can’t update slides in the admin… etc.) I guess it’s a problem with javascript but I don’t know how to fix it. I know it’s a local installation and I can’t give you access, but could you help me somehow? I wanted to set all the contents before uploading the whole web to its final server.
    Thanks.

Isabel
    Participant

Meanwhile I have another question, is it possible to put a slider in a portfolio item instead of a single image?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    unfortunately I can’t help this way.. Without seeing the problem and code it is nearly impossible to debug.
    To check what kind of JS error you have you can use Developer tools in Chrome (ctrl+shift+j) it will show any JS error.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Portfolio can handle only images for now..

Isabel
    Participant

Is it possible to change the portfolio plugin to another that can use sliders? I really need to show several images in a portfolio item. :-S

Isabel
    Participant

I wish it was advised, as I have spent my money in a template that now is useless to me. Anyway, thanks for the support.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    we will make this addition to portfolio plugin today.
    Send us FTP and WP login data and we will add it to your site once finished (put it in Hidden Content field).
    Cheers

Isabel
    Participant

Thanks a lot. I must say the web is not installed in its final folder so I hope there won’t be much trouble when I move it and reinstall it again…

Isabel
    Participant

Just in case, if anyone has the same problem I had in the first post, check the console for an error with the JS, as ab-themes said.

I solved it by changing the permissions on the files jquery.themepunch.tools.min.js and jquery.themepunch.disablehammer.js in the revslider/rs-plugin/js folder.

Isabel
    Participant

Hi,
    Is there any news in this several-images-in-the-portfolio matter?
    Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Local installation failed’ is closed to new replies.