List icons and video size

Home Forums Drag and Drop Shortcodes List icons and video size

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

joostm
    Participant

Hi,

Iwant to st the unordered list icon, but with no luck. I also added a html5 video, but I do not know howto set the alignment and size. Any tricks to share.

Merci,

Joost

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    for unordered list icons use shortcode to add them, like:
    [ul_DD animation="none" duration="1100" delay="200"][li_DD icon="caret-right" icon_color="#666"][/li_DD][li_DD icon="caret-right" icon_color="#666"][/li_DD][/ul_DD]
    Or add them from Drag and Drop tab.
    And video is made to fill 100% of container width, so to reduce its size simply put it in smaller column or any other container.
    Cheers

joostm
    Participant

both options are not wotking for me. Video is in one column and is 640 pixels wide and not 100%. List icons are not showing with above code..

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Is is possible that you create temporary WordPress account for me, and paste its login data in Hidden content field?

joostm
    Participant

No prob.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    i have fixed it :)
    The thing with icon is that caret-right doesn’t exist, i type that by mistake, icon name what i mean is chevron-right :) And of course it works now :) – you have a complete list of icons and their names in documentation of Drag and Drop plugin.
    And video is default WordPress shortcode, and that was his default behavior, so i added this code in Duelmotion-Gneral-Custom CSS :

.wp-video-shortcode {max-width: 100%;}
    .wp-video{width: 100% !important;}
    .wp-audio-shortcode {max-width: 100%;}

Cheers!
    Btw. very nice site :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘List icons and video size’ is closed to new replies.