Layout/Design Amendments – Revelance

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Layout/Design Amendments – Revelance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

oliprice11
    Participant

Hi there, this is a nice theme but I need help in making some changes to make it function how I want.

I have designed it without the one-page function, so it is built from individual pages.

Please help me with these things:

1. Portfolio – When you hover on a thumbnail, I don’t want to see the categories with the title. How do I remove it?

2. Portfolio – I want to use the portfolio so when I click an image, a video comes up in a box (like a lightbox) and autoplays, instead of clicking through to a project description. How do I do this?

3. Titles – I don’t want titles on the pages. I’ve been able to find away to not include them on every page but the blog. How do I remove page titles?

4. Contact Form – I want to change the colour of the text area, the border and the text colour of the contact form, how do I do this? I’ve only been able to change the colour of the message box. I can’t work it out.

5. Contact Details – I want to add my contact details (phone, address) above the contact form in a clean layout. I try to do this with the Font Awesome icons and text but it always looks messed up. Do you have any design advice on making this presentable?

6. Portfolio Categories – Is it possible to also hide the portfolio categories at the top of the portfolio page.

Sorry for all the questions! I would be really happy if you could help.

Thank you

Oliver

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will try to answer most of your questions, as it is a lot of custimizations..

1. You can edit all portfolio templates and shortcode file in portfolio plugin and delete lines containing categories. Or you can hide it in css with this or similar code:
    .portfolio_item figure p {display:none;}

2. You will have to add this via some plugin or code it yourself.

3. Best is to hide it via CSS:
    .main_title {display: none;}
    that way you will preserve html tag for SEO

4. use .wpcf7 textarea{} and .wpcf7 input{} selectors and if needed !important

5. if you send me link with all content I could check what can be done to make it look nicer

6. you can also hide it with css:
    #filters{display:none;}

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Layout/Design Amendments – Revelance’ is closed to new replies.