Icons Not Working

Home Forums Jomelle WordPress Theme Icons Not Working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jimmargraphics 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

heavedesign
    Participant

I just installed this theme with the sample content and am noticing that none of the icons are working correctly. Please Assist.

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

I have just checked and all icons are shown as expected :)
    Do you still have that problem?
    Cheers

heavedesign
    Participant

I had to do some searching and found that you must manually activate the icons within the Drag and Drop Shortcodes Settings. You may want to mention this in your tutorial. Thanks.

jimmargraphics
    Participant

Hi heavedesign – can you enlighten me? :) I can’t figure out how to activate the icons at all…

heavedesign
    Participant

Hi jimmargraphics, I’d be glad to help.

In the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Settings, then click Drag and Drop Shortcodes. If you don’t see this, make sure you install the plugin for Drag and Drop first.

Once in the settings for Drag and Drop shortcodes, you’ll see 2 options toward the bottom: one for activating FontAwesome Icons, one for activating WebHostingHubGlyphs. I activated both, but I think their template icons are coming from activating WebHostingHubGlyphs. Hope that helps.

-Seth

jimmargraphics
    Participant

It would help if I had that option. I’m running 4.0 and don’t see anything about icons anywhere in the settings. Sigh…Not real happy at the moment.

I appreciate your help though!

jimmargraphics
    Participant

*EDIT*
    I was running 1.25. I downloaded the latest build and – voila.

I appreciate your input!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Icons Not Working’ is closed to new replies.