Icon shortcode don't work

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme Icon shortcode don't work

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gaem
    Participant

Hi,

I have problems with the icon shortcodes, I’m using this shortcode [icon_dd name=’phonealt’ size=’30px’ color=’#ddd’ padding=’20px’ background=’#143991′][/icon_dd] but the icon is not showed. Can you help me please?

Below I put the website credentials. The page where you can see the problems is /contacto (www.lunabruxa.com/contacto)

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

you can select two font icons when you go to Ajustes / Drag and Drop Shortcodes and then scroll down to the end to select which font you want to use.

Also, the problem is

[Icon_dd name = 'phonealt' size = '30px' color = '# ddd' padding = '20px' background = '# 143991'] [/ icon_dd] January

you can see that you have Icon_dd, but there you must begin word with i, like this icon_dd.

If you want to use for example star icon in FontAwesome Icons don’t forget to use prefix fa-.

Same for WebHostingHubGlyphs Icons.

I hope this help you.

Kind regards

gaem
    Participant

Hi,

The page “Contacto” is not working, what changes you did?

Thanks

gaem
    Participant

Please, don’t make any change to my information. Now, I need to fix your changes.

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

as we see “Contaco” page is working fine (look at the picture in attachment).

Do you still have issue?

Thank you

Best regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Icon shortcode don't work’ is closed to new replies.