I need to change description in Portfolio

Home Forums Salamat WordPress Theme I need to change description in Portfolio

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

labrador99
    Participant

When I create a new portfolio I cannot change the description and social media links. Is it hidden?. For example, in “Simple Portfolio Example” I want to change the following description:

“Project Description

This is the Simple Portfolio page layout. You can put videos inside if you want to….”

Can you help me please?

Thank so much.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You can translate the ‘Project Description’ title when you translate your site with .po files that are included (see here http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress), and you can add your own description in the Portfolio Description section under the Details section, when you edit your portfolio item.

You just need to make sure you’ve enabled it in the Screen Options in WordPress (on the top in the right corner, you can click on it, inside you’ll see the ‘Portfolio Description’ checkbox, make sure it’s checked).

labrador99
    Participant

Thanks for your answer but I don’t need to translate nothing. I need to put the descrption for each item in portfolio. I haven’t ‘Portfolio Description’ checkbox in options portfolio how you can see in the image 1.jpg. this image is into item of portfolio.

Also when I see the item of portfolio in fronted, I cannot see (CLIENT NAME,Used skill, links) and in backend it is configured.

Can you help me please?
    I have worked with a lot portfolios and I don’t undestand this portfolio.

Thank so much.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Can you please give me temporary user name and password access so that I can see the problem?

labrador99
    Participant

Ok.thanks so much.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

We found out the problem. You had old version of our plugin installed (our fault, we fixed it a day after we released the theme). We updated it, and now there are all the options, including project description, choosing between layouts and more :)

Hope this helps.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  ab-themes.

labrador99
    Participant

Thanks so much.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No problem, happy to help :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I need to change description in Portfolio’ is closed to new replies.