How to put items on footer and portfolio question

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme How to put items on footer and portfolio question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jplandazuri
    Participant

Hi!

I want to put info on the footer of my page (prueba.klancomunicacion.com) but I don’t have the option. There is no widget area asigned to the footer and I can’t find the place to edit it.

Also, I have 2 questions about the portfolio. I’m using the portfolio as a “partner showcase” (see: http://prueba.klancomunicacion.com/quienes-son/) Is it posible to make each image point to that partner’s web page instead of the portfolio page?

The second question is if I can set an specific order in the images that show in each category in the portfolio.

Thanks for your help!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

when you edit your page, click on Customize in top left corner. After that click on Footer tab and find Copyright notice. You can use that field for your footer info.

For second questions, unfortunately, this would require a lot of customization and we do not support customizations.

For last question order of portfolio items can’t arranged manually. The last (the newest one) portfolio item that you made will shown as first portfolio item.

I hope this help you :)

Kind regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to put items on footer and portfolio question’ is closed to new replies.