How to Pause Slider on Mouse Hove and Change the Slider speed

Home Forums Shard – HTML5 Template How to Pause Slider on Mouse Hove and Change the Slider speed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sisufi
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I change the slider speed when slider changes from one to another and also how can I add the pause function on the slider when I hover the mouse on the slider?

Thanks,
    Samet

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by  ab-themes.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can find how to change the speed in this link http://revolution.themepunch.com/documentation/ (this is Revolution Slider documentation) under “Slide Layer Settings” and how to stop slider’s autoplay when hovering your mouse is under “Slider Main Settings”.

Best Regards

sisufi
    Participant

Hi, Thanks you for your response. I saw the documentation but that seems to be for WordPress theme/plugin only. I purchased the HTML version, and need to pause on hove and change speed on that. I checked online for some JavaScript code, but it won’t solve the problem. Please assist on this.Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Ok. sorry for that :)

To change the speed of slider you need to go to rev_slider_init.js file (it is in “js” folder).
    You need to find this line of code:
    delay:9000,
    and changing this value you will change the speed of slider.

And for the hover in the same file, find this code:
    onHoverStop:"off",
    ching off to on.

This should be it.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to Pause Slider on Mouse Hove and Change the Slider speed’ is closed to new replies.