How to change section names in Creator?

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme How to change section names in Creator?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

odin
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to change the section names in the Creator, but there doesn’t seem to be an option for it. I managed to change them in the classic editor by modifying the shortcode with section_title=’x’. Is this option missing or am I just blind?

Best regards,
    Odin

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

you can use H1-H6 Headings element to put section title.

Kind regards

Ross Duggan
    Participant

Using the Creator, click on the ‘paint palette’ icon (on the right-side of the “Untitled section” black bar).
    This opens the ‘Section Properties’ panel where you can add your Section Title.

odin
    Participant

Really? I can’t find any place for the Section Title in the Section Properties, weird…

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Astir theme doesn’t have option like Ross Duggan post it. In Astir theme you need to use H1-H2 Headings element for that section name.

Best regards

odin
    Participant

Alright, but the h1-h2 tags do not seem to change the actual section title, it still says “Untitled section” after adding an h1 tag in it with “Test” as a value.

odin
    Participant

To give an example, the demo content for Astir has a section called “FACTS THAT COUNT” in the home page, but there is no other way to set or change this than to go into the Classic Editor, as far as I can tell. It would be nice as it’s easier to see where the sections belong on the front end.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

yes, “FACTS THAT COUNT” is accidentally there, you can only see it in your section at backend, but in front you can’t see the title without H1-H6 element. Just add new section and in that new section use H1-H2 Headings element and all should works fine :)

Kind regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to change section names in Creator?’ is closed to new replies.