How to Add Nav/Menu Icons and URL's on homepage not updating

Home Forums Aeron WordPress Theme How to Add Nav/Menu Icons and URL's on homepage not updating

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sitemedia
    Participant

Greetings!

Thank you for the great template. The client and I really are impressed! I’ve been working from the installed demo content which created the current homepage. I’ve created a user login for you in case.

1. I’ve added new menu items. How do I get the icons to show up on the top?

2. The area under the slideshow “Schedule a Pickup” URL does not work, even though I’ve added the URL, it does not update. Clicking this navigates back to homepage

3. 3 blurb areas under that “Get inland Trucking Rates”, “Schedule a Pickup”, “Track Your Shipment” is experiencing the same issue above. URL not updating.

4. In the portfolio area, client is using this to feature shipping ports and will place overseas agents contacts here. Where in the code can I change “Project Details” to say “Agent Details”. Where it says “Client” will change to “Agent” and “Skills” to “Contact”.

Thank you in advance for you great help and keep up the quality work. It’s appreciated!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. For the icons in menu go to Screen Options (top right corner in menu administration) and enable description. Then description field will appear with every menu item. You have to write icon name in it (complete list of icons can be found at https://magnior.com/aeron-WP/icons/)

2. You have used wrong syntax in this one. I have fixed it. You can use Add/Edit Shortcode button when editing content. Just highlight (select text) shortcode you want to change and click on the button

3. Same as above, you have write html link tags, instead just URL. Here if you want to edit content you will have to select one by one servise box, e.g. from [ABs_service_box … to … [/ABs_service_box] and then click on add/Edit Shortcode button

4. You can change this in theme file page-portfolio-1col.php, page-portfolio-3col.php or page-portfolio-4col.php whatever you use and in single-portfolio.php for single item display

I hope I’ve helped :)

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How to Add Nav/Menu Icons and URL's on homepage not updating’ is closed to new replies.